Monday, October 30, 2006

Seminar on Thursday

I'm trying to ignore the fact that I have to get on an airplane on Wednesday. But the Ian Dunbar seminar starts on Thursday, so I will have reportage for you next week.

In the mean time, I am working with Franklin on his Gentle Leader. I sewed a small bit of fleece onto the snout piece so it wouldn't dig into his wrinkles. He gets treats when I put it on him, and we've walked some small distance with it. He is still getting used to it (i.e. he hates it), but he does very well with it. Nary a pull...loose leash all the way.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Maybe you can tell them that during your conference you stayed in a trailer park like a true Nascar Cutie!

Unknown said...

Time fer a new entry. Ha! Ha!

Anonymous said...

sooooooo.......?????