Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Cargo shorts, anyone? Also, Crufts


I entered Franklin in the Old Navy Mascot search. I'm sure he's up against some stiff competition. A hundred dollars says a Border Collie who can disassemble a bomb and cook your breakfast will win. Pshaw....Franklin is by far the Cutest Dog in the World, even though he sometimes has a hard time coming when called.

I watched part of the
Crufts Dog Show, then The Apprentice came on. However, after Googling it up, I see that an American dog won! I do love Aussie Shepherds for their smarts and their beautiful coats. The Pug did not place in the Toy Group. What were they thinking?!?!? Pomeranian, my butt.

4 comments:

Dearest Cupcake said...

Cute picture! He's getting bigger and more wrinkly as a pug should. Good luck with the contest!

Anonymous said...

Go Franklin! Kick the collie off the island I say!

Pugs have better people skills than borders who are task oriented. Borders are the Martha Stewarts of the dog world. Pugs are more like Oprah Winfrey.

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm... a dog contest... I think I might have to enter mine... Thanks for the link. :)

brian b. said...

Pug Rule #1

Pugs Rule!

Pug Rule #2,
See Pug Rule #1