Monday, May 07, 2007

One Major Reason I Want to Train Dogs

I'm not cut out for office work. I'm just not. It's not for me.

Anyways, work is very stressful these days. Launching a new web content management system tends to be like that. So, your Dog Apprentice has to bite the bullet and deal with the stuff that pays the bills for the time being. Hopefully next week will be calmer and I can spend some time talking to y'all.

Will they let me say y'all if I move to VT? They didn't let me say "pop" when we moved from Minnesota to Vermont back in '79.

2 comments:

JennB said...

sure, ya'll can say ya'll. However, us Yanks sure might just have to run the Jonny Reb out of you!
:)

Come home, come home!

Anonymous said...

You can say whatever you want, wherever you want. No one will ever know if you've got it right anyway. :-)

btw - offices are a pain, but 8 hours on a bike all for a 2 hour meeting is just daft.